Thursday, March 4, 2010

My story so far....

In the past I've had some "adventures"... The last guy called me to tell me that he'd gotten some other girl pregnant .

There was Mickey Mouse Man who took me to his mothers house for dinner... she was out of town (she'd gone to disney land) and this woman had over 1000 mickey mouse items in her house. He even showed me the Mickey Mouse room that had hundreds and hundreds of mickey's all over the walls!!! He took me to a "Party" that was an xbox party where he plunked his butt down and started playing with his friends who smelled like sweat and mountain dew. I left him there. There was animal killa who told me about how he'd hit a cat, a dog, a raccoon, and a seagull. How do you run over a bird?? Needless to say as he was laughing I wanted to push him right out of my car. These are my tales of adventure as I'm about to embark out into the world in search of love... or at least a great story!!

1 comment:

  1. Lol....now we know how close to axe murderers you really got!!! Sooo scary! :)

    ReplyDelete

All of my readers are encouraged to share their thoughts