Thursday, March 25, 2010

UPDATE finally!!

I need to buy a laptop! I've got to keep you guys updated!!

I went out last weekend with a guy ... a really nice guy that I was worried I wouldn't have a nick name for and that it would be a totally normal date but then suddenly... out of nowhere appeared...

THE GIGGLER

We were going to see a movie and he looked over at me and giggled.  Yup, this big 6'0 blue eyed good lookin tough guy giggled!! I looked over my shoulder to see what he was laughing at and there was nothing.  I look back over and he laughs again. 

I'm a girl so automatically I assume I've got the word loser written on my forehead or something stuck to my face or some other horrible reason for him to laugh.

all through the movie, and as we are hanging out talking he's giggling and laughing throughout the entire conversation.

awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All of my readers are encouraged to share their thoughts