Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Time to tell on myself....

To keep this blog balanced and fair, it seems only right that I should take a minute to tell on myself and of my own wonderful dating disasters and the havoc that I have created all by myself....


#5.   Called a guy Johnny the whole date.... at the end of the night he told me his name was Julius. Whoops!!

#4. Drove all the way to Ogden to meet a new loser AT HIS HOUSE at ten o'clock in the evening.  No one knew where I was, and no idea that I was meeting anyone or that anything was going on at all.  My idea of a compromise was to write down all his information and leave it on my bed in case I never came home. BRILLIANT!!!!!  I didn't even have his last name.

#3. Got really really trashed bowling and went home with a guy and made him late for work the next day.  He asked me out again and then seemed to think better of it and he cancelled.


#2. Went on a date with a guy and got in a fight with him over who would pay for pizza. WHY????? Never heard from him again. next time LET THE GUY WIN


#1. WORST MOMENT EVER

 I had a guy tell me - now keep in mind that it was very muffled and that he was hugging me and talking into my hair- but I had a guy tell me that he LOVES ME

...................to which I laughed... and said "awwwwww I love you toooooooooooooooooooooo"

Either way, no matter what, this is bad!!!!  Either he bared his true feelings and I laughed and made fun, OR it slipped out and I mocked him and made him feel dumb!! whoops!!! I really liked that guy too.........

So there they are in all their glory.  The top five stupidest blunders in my dating history THUS FAR. stay tuned ... there are more coming I'm sure of it!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, Jen! I LOVE your blog! You write really well and have an entertaining style....plus, it is funny stuff.
    On the other hand, it makes me depressed. I am going to be 44 in 4 days and your blog just made me realize I have NO CHANCE in hell to ever find a nice cute guy.
    Love ya,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chicky, we are having a BBQ on Sat. at my house to watch the fireworks if you want to stop by.

    ReplyDelete

All of my readers are encouraged to share their thoughts