Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Racquetball my A$$

So I'm texting a new guy and he sends the typical line

"... send me a picture"

I say "no, you send me one..."

"I don't have any of myself in my phone... all I have is the last three girls I've dated"


Now what would you say to this situation ... other than WHY ARE YOU GATHERING PICTURES???

"LOL okay send me their pic's then..."

OH and he does.... FOR the LOVE ...

Guys - FYI  Don't Ever do that!!!!!!

Major negatory points and I almost don't show up for our racquetball date the next day!!!

But I do anyway - I'm dressed uber cute ... we have lunch and I asked if we were going to lose our court he says "What???? you wanna talk AND run??" LOL

Yeah buddy that was kinda the plan......

1 comment:

  1. LOL! "Crap! She really wants to play raquetball?!? I just thought I'd make myself sound athletic!"

    ReplyDelete

All of my readers are encouraged to share their thoughts