Thursday, May 6, 2010

Judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself....

Oh the JOY of being a single chick!!!!!!

A really sweet guy who I liked a lot asked me out about a month ago - so we went to a local bar and that I really liked... very chill place and excellent food.  We were hanging out and bs'ing for a while. You know, talking to the locals who had their dogs there and joking around. It was so fun!

Good Grief!!!


I look over and I see a blast from the past! It's one of my old friends from my old married life!! OMG! I haven't seen this girl in YEARS! I can't believe I've run into her after all this time.  I pop over to talk to her and she wants me to meet her new beau so we pop inside (leaving my date on the patio... oops)

He comes and joins the group after a while (and after a couple of shots) and I introduce him to my friends.  They are getting more and more inebriated ... and frisky.  VERY frisky....OVER the top frisky with each other and they are getting more and more drunk.  The girl's boyfriend starts telling my friend that he "really has a catch" and that he "better take care of her if ya know what I mean" accompanied by a wink.

I start looking for possible escape routes...

So the evening goes on and we're hanging out because their daughter is on the way to come get them.  thankfully they are not going to try to drive. So we wander out front to wait for the daughter to get to us where there is a tractor out in the front of the building.  Cute little tractor, part of the decoration.  Girl gets on and starts simulating inappropriate sexual acts on a busy street, boy quickly joins her and they start play-acting together.  Girl then needs to use the restroom and after she's in there for twenty minutes, boy sends ME in to go get her and make sure she's okay.  She's locked in a stall with two other girls doing I don't wanna think about what...

Anyway daughter finally shows up and gets the friends... I had a great time and I laughed my butt off.

and believe it or not he HAS actually called me to ask me out again. Miracle of miracles... wait... maybe I don't wanna date this guy if THAT didn't scare him off...





LOVES 






2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a potential 3 way there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!....ummm....just WOW! I'm sure that daughter doesn't need therapy AT ALL!! O_o

    ReplyDelete

All of my readers are encouraged to share their thoughts