Saturday, May 1, 2010

You can't make stuff like this up!!!!!

So yesterday I had a really bad day and decided that I needed to get out.  Some friends of mine were playing at a local bar and I went out alone to go see them!! I love these guys and they are awesome so I wasn't worried about going alone.  I talked to my friends and was hanging out watching them and saw two girls having fun and taking pictures.  I stepped up and offered to take pictures and we started talking to them and we were laughing and having a great time!  The band finishes and we're hanging outside talking to them!  One of the girls Andi* said that one of her guy friends was joining us.

Let me back this up a little and tell you that I haven't been posting for a while because I've been seeing this nice guy taylor.  I was worried that I would never be able to write again because he was a great guy and therefore I had NO material for my blog!! For the last several weeks we hang out and go for rides on his motorcycle and just have a great time... We go to dinner together... we yell at the TV together... he takes care of me its been kinda fun he's a sweet guy. Last week he started acting shady... I've met his family so I know its not that he's married or something but he was being weird so I dropped him. Needless to say, this is where the dramatic music would cue...

I walk outside to meet this friend of hers and its TAYLOR!!!!! OMG the guy that this new chick is dating is TAYLOR!!  Of ALL the girls for me to meet randomly and become friends with it has to be the chick that Taylor is dating? and she's cute but she doesn't have anything on me!!!

OH and she says she's 34 and she's lying her ass off!!!! She's somewhere closer to 40... Maybe 42....

I had planned on introducing myself to her friend and so when I saw it was HIM I said hi nice to meet you and walked away ... I did NOT hang out to see how this is went ... I went back to my band friends and watched out of the corner of my eye as the Andi and Taylor got in a huge fight and then she snapped at her friend Amber.  Apparently she was angry and taking it out on everyone!!!  Amber (the other girl I met) came over and started talking to me again. she said that Andi was an angry drunk and this was the third weekend that they were fighting. The drummer from my friends band was outside talking to us for a minute.

Here is the confession.  I had been texting back and forth with this guy all day.  I knew all the other players in the band and hadn't met him since he joined the band a while ago... He was 6 feet tall and good looking and I wanted to meet him.  He's funny and sarcastic and I was really charmed by him... and I hadn't yet confessed that I was the girl he'd been talking to all day.

So as we're standing in the parking lot watching him walk back inside my new friend decided to confide in me that she and him had been seeing each other for the last six weeks and that things had suddenly cooled off and she didn't understand what was going on with him....




I almost fainted.  What is the chance in a lifetime that you would meet two girls who are friends and one is dating your ex and the other is dating your next?????  SERIOUSLY!!!!!!


Anyway... I stand there ready to make a run for it.  Every cell is screaming for me to leave but then I wonder why??? why should I run?? these guys are the asses ... with their games and the manipulation they are the ones being shady not me. So I stay.  And when Andi grabs Amber and they have a huge fight in the parking lot, I lean over and tell him its nice to finally meet him.  He tells me that he had to ask the lead singer who I was *tee hee*  he tells me he "doesn't have a girlfriend" and that "he's sincere"  OY.  Why does he have to be cute?????

So then I go back and talk to Taylor and one of his guy friends asks me if I want him to kick him hard. 

LoL... Yeah buddy I do... I really do.

1 comment:

All of my readers are encouraged to share their thoughts