Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fish tacos

Went to squatters with a new guy... this one was weird... wouldn't give me his phone number and texted me from his computer.... he finally had to call me and called from his work phone.... odd... So I'm hanging out in front of squatters waiting for him to call me and tell me he's there when this lurker guy walks up to me and asks me if I'm jen...

Anyway he says to me "thank god you look like you" as we walk in the door... I shoot him a quizzical look and he says "lots of times girls show up and they are suppost to look like you, but end up being double your size and crazy to boot... and then they think you are going to go through with the date??"

Wow, this guy is shallow!!! I mean, okay I understand you don't wanna waste money on a girl that you really aren't interested in but OUCH!! Whatever.

So we end up having the ahi taco's and chatting about life when I ask him if he has kids.  He says " Yes, I've got a six-month-old"

...



"uh, well that's a fun age" ... its the best I could come up with.

After about another half hour we walk to his car, I give him a hug and tell him that I'll talk to him later.  He's sent several messages and I'm just not feeling it.  I responded to the last one, but I'll have to find a nice way to tell him Its not happening...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All of my readers are encouraged to share their thoughts