Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Swimmin with the fishies

A guy texts me the other day...

"hey pooper wants me to take her cliff diving today and I'm thinking that might be fun"

"yeah that would be fun, sounds like a good time.  Who is pooper?"

"she's the black chick on my profile"

I go look up his profile and its his DOG ha ha ha ha....

So he says "I'm thinking of going to causey"

Anyway long story short we end up at this hella steep lake and and I'm trying to pick my way down the mountain without falling off the hill... he's brought this raft thing to swim me over to the cliffs and its fine, but while we're there a kid almost drowns trying to swim across.  He was a big guy too, with 0% body fat but he was young.  They got a kayak over to him so he could paddle back across but suddenly I didn't wanna be there anymore.  There's a cross from the last kid that died there. foreign exchange student eighteen years old.

So we leave and I take him with me to alana's party where things just get weirder.  He sits in the corner and won't come play and won't talk.  I have to ask him a couple of times to lock his dog up, but jeanne and david keep telling him its okay to let her out, but it upsets the dog that lives there and so I don't wanna cause issues.  OY.  He finally leaves at midnight and texts me at one saying he's home safe and I haven't heard from him since.

No big loss... I was asked me if I'd lost a bet and if that's why I was out with him. He was 45.  OH and he has this ridiculous voice that he does for his dog pretending to be her and what she would say.... that made me laugh so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All of my readers are encouraged to share their thoughts